Pass Microsoft MTA 98-364 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 98-364 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump
Download Free 98-364 Exam Questions
Size: 753.81 KB
Free Microsoft Database Fundamentals 98-364 Latest & Updated Exam Questions for candidates to study and pass exams fast. 98-364 exam dumps are frequently updated and reviewed for passing the exams quickly and hassle free! You can pass your 98-364 Microsoft Exam Fast by using ETE Software which simulates real exam testing environment.
About 98-364 Exam
The Microsoft 98-364 exam tests the ability of the candidate to carry out various database fundamental operations.
The Microsoft 98-364 certification exam is available in various languages, including Simplified and Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Portuguese. The exam aims at testing one’s knowledge in terms of the MS SQL Server 2008 technology. In order to pass this test, you need to focus on making your preparation more practical than theoretical.
The candidates for this exam are individuals who are eager to prove their skills and knowledge of databases, in particular, relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server. Microsoft provides people seeking the MTA certification with a wide range of preparation options. You can decide to use instructor-led training or relevant courses and tutorials on Microsoft Visual Studio. As much experience is not largely emphasized here, you are asked not to ignore the essence of job experience for the exam.
The Microsoft 98-364 test covers the following areas:
- Creating database objects: 20-25% of the questions come from this section. The individuals are required to be familiar with the following concepts: choosing data types, creating views, understanding tables and the manner, in which they are created. Besides, there must be some skills in creating stored procedures and functions.
- Understanding data storage: This part of the test contains from 15 to 20% of the questions. You are needed to have clear understanding of indexes, normalization, as well as primary, foreign, and composite keys.
- Administering a database: 10-15% of the questions asked in the exam are contributed by this section. The candidates are tested on their ability to explain database security concepts, database backups and restore. You need to have more practical knowledge of these concepts rather than just theoretical ones.
- Manipulating data: This section covers 25-30% of the questions. Databases have everything to do with data manipulation. As a result, if the students want to pass this exam, they must be knowledgeable in inserting, selecting, deleting, and updating data.
- Understanding core database concepts: From 20 to 25% of the questions come from this section. The individuals are expected to have an understanding of the following items: relational database concepts, data definition language and data manipulation language, as well as the manner, in which data is stored in tables.
It costs $127 to take this exam.